Enjoy this 3.5 CEU hours online training course!
You have 90 days to complete this course.
Sexual Harassment Training for Business Owners in Illinois
Consistent with EEOC guidelines and court decisions, Center for Creative Arts Therapy's training covers not just sexual harassment, but all forms of workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. For example, as required by various state laws, including California SB 396, the training covers harassment based on gender identity and expression.
As required by some states’ laws, such as California law AB 2053 and SB 1343, the training also addresses topics such as workplace civility, bullying, and bystander intervention.
- Information about what sexual harassment is;
- Options available to report allegations of sexual harassment throughout the country;
- Preventative measures for employers and businesses;
- What to include in your sexual harassment policy;
- Supervisor responsibilities;
- Information about retaliation, also known as “whistle blower” protections;
- Identify harassment-based gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation;
- Online Sexual Harassment;
- Penalties for sexual harassment, false reports, and interfering with, obstructing, or failing to cooperate with a sexual harassment investigation.
Course Completion. You will have 90 days for this 3.5 CEU hour course from the date of registration to complete it. No extensions to complete this course will be made!
Disclaimer. Anyone is welcome to take this course for information and inspiration! We reserve the right to determine eligibility for online registration courses. To learn more about continuing education, please visit our Continuing Education page.
Scope of Practice. Materials that are included in these online courses may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your profession's standards.
Refund Policy. Due to the nature of our online learning system, and proprietary information shared with students upon entering our Learning Portal, we do not issue refunds for our online learning programs/courses.